WLUSP is hiring a new Distribution Manager.
Job descriptions below.
To apply send cover letter and resume in a single PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on July 28, 2017. Only applicants considered for interviews will be contacted.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Distribution Manager
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
TERM OF OFFICE: September 1st – August 31st with potential to continue
HOURS: 15-25 hr/ week
Rate $15.50/ hr
- Distributing WLU Student Publications (The Cord, The Community Edition, and Blueprint Magazine) in accordance with publishing schedule throughout Waterloo Region
- Re-filling stacks with publications when low
- Maintaining distribution locations around Waterloo Region
- Recording and tracking pick-up numbers
- Ensuring proper permits are in place for newspaper boxes
- Developing relationships with local businesses and establishing new distribution locations
- Keeping stands and boxes in working order
- A valid G driver’s license
- Ability to lift large amounts of newspapers throughout the day
- Be able to qualify for cash loans or for bad credit loans.
Would be an asset:
- Knowledge of Waterloo Region geography
- Flexible schedule
- Available early Wednesday mornings from September – April for full day shifts