Application is due on the 21st of September, 2013 at midnight.
REPORTS TO: President, RL Station Manager, Brantford Manager
SUPERVISES: Radio Laurier Brantford DJs and volunteers
TERM OF OFFICE: October 1, 2013 to April 30, 2014
HOURS: 10-15 hours/week
GENERAL FUNCTION: Hired by the President, RL Station Manager and Brantford Manager, the RL Brantford Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of Radio Laurier in Brantford. The RL Brantford Coordinator hires and supervises the work of all Radio Laurier volunteers.
- Responsible for overseeing the hiring process for Radio Laurier volunteers in Brantford.
- Ensure volunteers are oriented and trained, and comply Â with WLUSP policy, code of conduct, etc.
- Meet regularly with, manage and supervise Â volunteers
- Facilitate regular professional development activities for Radio Laurier volunteers
- Liaise with the Brantford Manager regarding disciplinary process as needed
- Oversee and participate in activities undertaken to recruit and orient new Radio Laurier staff and volunteers
- Oversee and participate in RL fundraising events
- Promote Radio Laurier on the Brantford campus
- Sit on programming committee (via Skype or in person).
- Liaise with the RL Station Manager and Programming Chair about Brantford content.
- Attend all Brantford general staff meetings unless due warning is provided to the Brantford Manager
- Represent Radio Laurier at Â all meetings and conferences as required by the Brantford Manager or Station Manager
- Work with the Brantford Manager and RL Station Manager to complete a Strategic Plan for Radio Laurier Brantford to be presented to the Board of Directors for approval at the last BOD meeting of the fiscal year
- Prepare a year-end transition report for the incoming Radio Laurier Station Manager
- Any other reasonable duties as required by the President, Brantford Manager or RL Station Manager