WLUSP is hiring a new Distribution Manager.
Job descriptions below.
To apply send cover letter and resume in a single PDF to email@example.com by 11:59 pm September 3, 2021. Only applicants considered for interviews will be contacted.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Distribution Manager
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
TERM OF OFFICE: September 1st – August 31st with potential to continue
HOURS: 15hr bi-weekly
Rate $15 / hr
- Distributing WLU Student Publications (The Cord, The Community Edition, and Blueprint Magazine) in accordance with publishing schedule throughout Laurier’s Waterloo campus
- Re-filling stacks with publications when low
- Maintaining distribution locations around Waterloo Region
- Recording and tracking pick-up numbers
- Ensuring proper permits are in place for newspaper boxes
- Developing relationships with local businesses and establishing new distribution locations
- Keeping stands and boxes in working order
Would be an asset:
- Knowledge of Waterloo Region geography
- Flexible schedule
- Available early Wednesday mornings from September – April for full day shifts
WLUSP is committed to preserving an inclusive and barrier-free work environment. As an organization, we respect and uphold the requirements set forth under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (2005). We welcome and encourage applications from people of all abilities. Unfortunately, our offices contain inaccessible infrastructure such as stairs, however, accommodations will be made whenever reasonably possible. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 226-606-7540 if you require accommodations during the hiring process.